Welcome to The Seafront Residence
A boutique hotel experience
We invite you to visit our beachside boutique hotel in the Gambia. Seafront Residences & Hotel combines the services and quality of a hotel with the privacy, space and functionality of apartment living, making our luxury suites the perfect solution for both business and leisure travellers.
By combining modern luxury with the richness of traditional Gambian culture, we’ve created an exclusive retreat that features 20 individually custom-decorated suites, each designed to feel more like a home and less like a hotel. And since we only offer 20 suites, all of our guests are ensured privacy and world-class service in living spaces that are truly unique.
Relax & Recharge
There are so many experiences to treasure from a vacation at Seafront Residence. Whether you are travelling with family or doing a solo trip, on a romantic getaway/honeymoon, or on a retreat holiday, we offer countless ways to make memorable experiences.
Discover what our location has to offer, services, facilities, activities, and anything you might need to prepare before your arrival. We take pride in giving you comfort of having the necessary information and be informed of what to expect; all at your fingertips.
Lets make meetings an event
Located on a quiet street in one of the most exclusive and prestigious areas in the Gambia, Seafront Residences & Hotel is a haven in the heart of the Bijilo. Here, attention to every detail is the norm rather than the exception. Our highly skilled and motivated Meeting & Events team is here to ensure that events are seamlessly organized and perfectly executed. Whether you’re looking to hold a board meeting, a conference, a workshop, cocktail party or even a large wedding reception, we will ensure that all of your requirements are met to the standard and quality one would expect from an award winning international luxury boutique hotel.
Simply send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Next to our amazing team, you will do the following :
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas
· Clean kitchen and work areas
· Organize and manage buffets and banquets
· Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
Completion of high school is required
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience a then a cooking post-secondary certificate is required
- Experience or knowledge of international cooking is an asset- Available days, evenings and weekends